Saturday, June 25, 2005

Odeo Beta

I got my invite to the private Odeo beta the other day, signed up but something went wrong and I haven't been able ti use it which is killing me as I really want to get using it, currently using iPodder and it's good but I am struggling with the playlisting in iTunes which is really annoying me (as posted before), Podnova is pretty cool too though so am going with that for the 30 day guest account it gives me. (edit just singed up for a free account, silly me)

Favourite podcast currently is Mark Kermode film reviews from the BBC

Hopefully my new invite will turn up soon and I can get going with it, in the meantime I uninstalled iPodder but then realised I still need a client to get them down - doh ! am going to try the podnova client and see how that goes until I get Odeo working

Update:podnova is a skinned iPodder client and does the same new playlist for every podcast thing which doesn't help me with my problem - I really hope Odeo does solve the problems it claims to with this as Evan pointed out in a recent interview at Supernova