Thursday, June 23, 2005

Podcasting and meta data

Had the time to play around with iPodder and subscribing to a few feeds, I have to say I still like it (podcasting) and some of them are even fun to listen to, integration to iTunes is pretty good but my major gripe is that even though it tries to set a grouping tag and a genre tag it fails still which means making a smart playlist for new podcasts to go to my iPod is a painful manual experience which means I'll most likely give it up as that's what I do with painful manual experiences (with the exception of making sure my music is correctly tagged)

Waiting for iTunes 4.9 but much more fun is being invited into the Odeo beta and getting to play with that which I am really looking forward to once my registration woes are sorted out, to his eternal credit Evan replied promptly to my mail so hopefully all will be resolved soon and I will be able to post impressions here.