Sunday, March 25, 2007

Been Away

So I've been away from blogging for a while for many reasons, the main one has been the RSI problems with my wrists and forearms, I'm over the bad spell but still need to be very careful so no long posts here, not that there ever really were!
The other one was because Marsedit which I was trying out decided it was time to pay up, I was going to but I wasn't 100% happy with it and hadn't tried any others, I'm writing this from Ecto now so will see how this feels, I'll pay for one or the other once I've decided.

I also tried Performancing in Firefox but couldn't get on with that either for some reason...

Anyhoo now that I've got what seems to be a good client I'll try and post more, I read a good article from my mate Techiedog the other day on a similar topic, I'm not as busy as him it seems but it feels that way sometimes....

Technorati Tags: ,